ASK FOR INFORMATION
ALL FEES ARE DISPLAYED IN US DOLLARS 2019
Public Holidays in Puerto Vallarta
Plan in advance for the public holidays in Puerto Vallarta and Mexico in general. On these days, all banks, public offices, and specialty stores are closed. They are as follows:
- January 1st – New Years Day.
- February 5th – Anniversary of the Mexican Constitution.
- March 21st – Benito Juárez Birthday.
- May 1st – Labour day.
- September 16th – Mexico’s Independence Day.
- November 20th – Day of the Mexican Revolution.
- December 1st (every 6 years) – Elect President is empowered.
- December 25th – Christmas Day.
- Federal and Local Law can determine a holiday due to local elections: in Puerto Vallarta, it’s on November 12th.
Registration, homestay placement, and airport pick-up fees are non-refundable. All prices subject to change without notice.
Program availability subject to enrolment.